Thursday, May 15, 2014

Making a Decision

It has been a little over a month since hearing from Tepper and Darden, and about two months since hearing from Anderson, that I was admitted to their 2016 Classes.  After all the long nights and hard work that went into GMAT prep, applications, etc., it felt great to finally be on the other end, deciding where to go to school.  I had no idea how difficult the decision would be.

So, after taking a few weeks to think thing through, and numerous conversation with current students, alumni, fellow admits, I have decided, in the words of the great Christopher Wallace, “I’m going going back back to Cali Cali,” to spend the next two years earning my MBA at the UCLA Anderson School of Management.  I am so excited to join the Anderson Class of 2016.

Like I said before, this was not an easy decision.  Tepper is a great school, but it really came down to Anderson and Darden.  From my previous post, I am sure you can tell that I had a great experience visiting and interviewing at Darden.  I loved the campus and enjoyed the time I spent with current students and professors.  But in the end, the more I researched, talked to students, and reflected on my goals, Anderson was the clear choice.  Since deciding on Anderson, I have had the chance to meet up and talk with several future classmates.  I can’t wait till the fall!



2 comments:

  1. I think you made the right choice man, hoping you get that awesome tech job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin! I appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete