Saturday, February 22, 2014

Moving On to Round Two

It is difficult coming off of all the exhaustion that goes into prepping and putting together applications.  When I submitted my last round one app, I thought/hoped it would be the list time I would have to think about an MBA application essay, resume, etc.  But as fate would have it, it wasn't.

While I was waiting to hear back from my round one schools, as a contingency plan, I began working on essays and applications for a few other schools.  However, now knowing for sure my round one fate, I needed to kick it up a couple gears.  There were a few schools that I really liked, but decided not to apply to in the first round because I didn't want to spread myself too thin: Darden, Anderson, Tepper, and Fuqua.

Round two apps were much easier and faster than round one.  It was nice to have my strategy, goals, stories, etc. all honed from my previous applications.  I was able to get those four applications in with very little trouble.  I submitted all for apps between 1/4 and 1/7.  I was really hoping this time would be the last time I would have to submit a b-school app.  Now began the waiting, which I fully expected to be as long and painful as it was in round one…

2 comments:

  1. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... la moving company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. movers in van nuys

    ReplyDelete