Saturday, September 21, 2013

MIT Sloan Application Resources


I have spent a lot of time research, prepping, writing essays, and finishing my applications.  MIT Sloan with their round one deadline just around the corner is one I have been focusing on a lot lately.  I thought I would just share some of the resources that have helped me put together my applications.  I hope they help!

General Information:
mbaMission's MIT Sloan's Insider Guide (I was able to get this for free when they were doing their daily giveaways, but worth $25 if you need a lot of information and don't have time to arrange meetings with current students, alumni, etc.)
MBApodcaster: Getting into MIT Sloan
Clear Admit's Interview with MIT Sloan's Career Services Director

Application and Essays:
MIT Sloan Admissions Blog
Beat the GMAT's Writing like and Expert Series: MIT Sloan
Admissionado's MIT Sloan Essay Analysis (I personally think Admissionado's essay analyses are the best out there)
mbaMission's MIT Sloan Essay Analysis
Clear Admit's MIT Sloan Essay Analysis

I am sure there are other resources that have helped my along the way, but these were the one's I could think of.  If I remember any others, I will add them.  What resources have helped you with your applications?

1 comment:

  1. Effective people management, salesmanship, understanding the markets, basically anything that you aren't good at right now but are sure will not be problem after your MBA is over.

    GMAT Idiom List

    ReplyDelete